Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Really good roller for muscles - TriggerPoint

This is amazing.

The Triggerpoint roller. A friend told me about this when we were doing a multi-day cycle event and he was using it for recovery after rides. I had a go and the PAIN!
It must be doing good.

I've since bought one and use it regularly after long rides or when I feel I'm getting worn down. Some immediate fixes have been on achilles pain. For some reason I went through a phase of getting pain in the tendons. I simply rolled my calves on the roller and fixed it. Below (this isnt me)



A great exercise also is on the bands - see below. (this isn't me either)






I do the usual quads and hamstrings and I just know this thing is doing me good.
Not cheap but it saves in the long run. Priceless for me.


http://www.tptherapy.com/shop/smrt-core-products/the-grid.html

I have used the fom rollers perviously and for me, this is miles better. It's main difference being the stiffness and the firm bumps that hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment